Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Unable to record to SSD

Reaction score
Hello and thanks in advance for your attention.

My recently purchased I2 combo shows in Assistant 2 that the ProRes and Cinne licenses are activated yet when I try to record in the GO 4 app I get an error message saying that it is unable to record in those formats due to no license key and then prompts me to the DJI site for license purchase. Everything is updated and current.

Any thoughts? And if it matters I'm not an idiot but I am new to all this somewhat.

Hello and thanks in advance for your attention.

My recently purchased I2 combo shows in Assistant 2 that the ProRes and Cinne licenses are activated yet when I try to record in the GO 4 app I get an error message saying that it is unable to record in those formats due to no license key and then prompts me to the DJI site for license purchase. Everything is updated and current.

Any thoughts? And if it matters I'm not an idiot but I am new to all this somewhat.

The SD card needs to be inserted along with the SSD before the SSD will record.

The SD card needs to be inserted along with the SSD before the SSD will record.
Thanks, it is. I think I figured it out, well I go it working at least. I get the error when I try to record vid in 16:9 CNSD in the highest (5.2) format. I moved it to 17:9 and that auto reduced the image quality down to the 4k area and everything worked fine after that. Weird that the message was about no license as it appears somewhat with that error showing that for a certain format yet another license needs purchasing which I'm pretty sure is not the case. That said, whereas I tried to claim not to be a dummy, I fully concede to being a dummy when it comes to the high end photo part of the package. Anywho, thanks for responding.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SUPER-WEB-DEVELOPMENT-LLP