Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Unusual Battery Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi

I have not used my Inspire for two weeks. It's discharged to about 50%. I put the 4 batteries on the charger hub, and the indicators on the hub go green, but the batteries stay uncharged.

If I try without the hub all batteries flash as if they will charge twice then all lights go out.

All firmware is updated and was all OK last time

Any ideas ?

Brad
BRISBANE AUSTRALIA

Hi

I have not used my Inspire for two weeks. It's discharged to about 50%. I put the 4 batteries on the charger hub, and the indicators on the hub go green, but the batteries stay uncharged.

If I try without the hub all batteries flash as if they will charge twice then all lights go out.

All firmware is updated and was all OK last time

Any ideas ?

Brad
BRISBANE AUSTRALIA
Try turning the batteries on first (usual short followed by long press to turn it on) THEN connect it to the charger.
You might also try using the stock charger to wake the battery up as the charge hub is known for issues.

Reactions: Scotflieger
Try turning the batteries on first (usual short followed by long press to turn it on) THEN connect it to the charger.
You might also try using the stock charger to wake the battery up as the charge hub is known for issues.
Thanks. I have tried that too. BUT then I adverted to whether the charger was the DJI Phantom 2Vision + or the Inspire. It was the former. I now have them all charging.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla