Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Updated FPV Add-on for Inspire 2 video

haha... yeah, I realized I'd done that after I posted
oh well
Always seems to me with those that since the majority of the part is being inserted into the other one, it is the male side, but yeah, I got it backwards
And unfortunately, unlike Vimeo, you can't update a YouTube video as far as I can tell

haha... yeah, I realized I'd done that after I posted
oh well
Always seems to me with those that since the majority of the part is being inserted into the other one, it is the male side, but yeah, I got it backwards
Yep...I hear ya. I just think of the pin as falak, and that brings it home.

And unfortunately, unlike Vimeo, you can't update a YouTube video as far as I can tell
I think you insert "tags" or something for clarification. It's a minor point, and you DO clearly show the male end. I would just leave it.

D

Did you just run the power and ground no other cables from air unit?

Also have you considered making a mod to the design to fit a slot for a thinner battery. Like a 4s 450mah for example?

1643207446933.png

Also have you considered making a mod to the design to fit a slot for a thinner battery. Like a 4s 450mah for example?
Great idea. I'm testing out this configuration... just a battery strap loop is all it needs I think
I also extended the clamping arms to make them a bit sturdier. If it works, I'll post the stl
and yes.. only red and black

View attachment 31989

Great idea. I'm testing out this configuration... just a battery strap loop is all it needs I think
I also extended the clamping arms to make them a bit sturdier. If it works, I'll post the stl
It's gonna be a 9 hour print job, so I'll let you know tonight how it looks ;-)

View attachment 31989

Yeah man!
Works a treat
IMG_7543.JPG
IMG_7538.JPGIMG_7540.JPG
I've also extended the clamping part to make it more stable.
Thanks for the great idea!

Last edited:
So sorry! I totally thought I had attached it. Here's the link

Reactions: Brett8883

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan