Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

upgrade FPV camera on inspire 2

That's an interesting solution. But one of the main problems I have with the stock FPV cam is latency during close-proximity flight. The difference between 200ms and < 50ms is night and day. I feel like I'm always playing catch up with the stock camera and it's impossible for me to do close, fast flying. Still using the TBS Unify Pro 32 HV powered off the Inspire's 6S batteries. All of our Inspires are outfitted with this setup now.
Have you tried to mount DJI HD Fpv System ? I searching informations about radio interference between Inspire2 and Dji Hd fpv system.

We LOVE the DJI FPV system! We have it on so many of our little quads, 2 Cinewhoops, 3 racers, a 7" freestyle and even a 7" X8! But we need a screen on the Inspire 2, not goggles. The pilot needs to see the cinema camera's view to help him with placement and composition at the same time he's looking at the pilot cam. I hear there's an HDMI solution now the requires using a Smart Controller. It's all we'd use the Smart Controller for. Maybe it's worth it because it is AWESOME to fly with!

We
We currently use a 1 watt analog 5.8GHz vtx and the Inspire does fine if we lock it to the 2.4GHz band. The analog FPV does well also. So I imagine the 5,8GHz of the DJI FPV system would work well too. And we could go really small and use the Caddx system, which is also supposed to be very good.

Hi, any news here ?
We have changed all 4 of our Inspires to SharkByte because of the superior digital image. Range is just OK, but it's worth it. We chose SharkByte because we need low latency HDMI out which the DJI FPV system does not provide. We even run SharkByte on all our heavy-lifts.

Ok great ! I'm thinking to buy an Inspire 2 and the FPV camera quality is a big inconvenicence for me. So thank you for the Sharkbyte solution, it is the best solution I think.

Ok great ! I'm thinking to buy an Inspire 2 and the FPV camera quality is a big inconvenicence for me. So thank you for the Sharkbyte solution, it is the best solution I think.
The 500mw vtx is not available at this time. I'd wait for the 1w version which is coming... any day now... :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wild2Game