Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Upgrading camera on Inspire 1 V2... Can I still use the X3

Reaction score
I just purchased a DJI refurb Inspire 1 V2 package and I'm considering upgrading to the X5 camera so I can make use of different lenses. My question is, once I upgrade from the X3 to the X5, can I still use the X3 if I want to (for whatever reason)?

Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks!

I just purchased a DJI refurb Inspire 1 V2 package and I'm considering upgrading to the X5 camera so I can make use of different lenses. My question is, once I upgrade from the X3 to the X5, can I still use the X3 if I want to (for whatever reason)?

Thanks!
Yes - you can freely swap between payloads/cameras.

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Yes - you can freely swap between payloads/cameras.
Thanks for the confirmation. I only wondered because I watched a video from someone who upgraded to the X5 and was no longer able to use his X3, but he started with an Inspire 1 V1. That may be the difference. Or he just had an issue. :)

Thanks for the confirmation. I only wondered because I watched a video from someone who upgraded to the X5 and was no longer able to use his X3, but he started with an Inspire 1 V1. That may be the difference. Or he just had an issue. :)
They more than likely had a mismatch of firmware somewhere as the X3 and X5 have different firmware modules but will both play nicely with the Inspire 1.

Reactions: jeffk813

Thanks!
Yes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SC300ExamDumps