Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

USB port issue

Hello. New to this forum. Even tho it's 3 years later since the last post on this thread there seems to be no solution as I'm searching the globe for days. Crazy that so many people have this problem. I have 2 bricked remotes- one still in the wrapper- that won't connect to any device via multiple USB cables. I was super bummed to read thru this whole thread and find out the solution was simply the remote needed more than 60% battery for the iPhone to connect to the USB? That certainly doesn't solve my problems. Anyone else have a solution? Thx

i have the smae problem, on 3 remotes, one was new in box, one worked until put into storage, and one came used, all three show the same problems, but the usb ports work on all 3 when placed in a p3 controller.
its a pain in the arse

I recently ran into the same problem with my Inspire 1 V1 master controller. The controller no longer connected to my Android tablet. Tried every data usb cable in my possession. Bought a new P3 HDMI module from dji ( Buy HDMI Output Module - DJI Store ) & swapped out it out myself on my master controller. I now have the ability to connect to my tablet & fly again. This video might provide insight also:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide