Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Using return home on Dji Pilot app

I've been flying phantoms for a year, i know what i'm doing. You took time to write this sentence instead of answering my question. That's what forums are for, and if you don't feel like answering just keep going

I am not rude and i did read the manual and i did thank you answering my questions

I am not rude and i did read the manual and i did thank you answering my questions
Yes you did thank me and I appreciate that. But from the moment you tell someone to "keep going" when they've just tried to help you, you'll then find that not many will want to answer your questions.
There's a wealth of knowledge here and a community that is willing and able at the foot of every question. Be nice and you'll be right.

Reactions: PB30X and Kilrah
Here you go again wasting my time. Please don't reply to this thread anymore

I have a question about the rth.
When I take off, then fly the craft away, press rth, it just lands where it is hovering.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30 feet

First time flying it, quite windy today. Just taking it easy and being cautious.

On General settings you have a section entitled RC signal lost, where you can decide the action of the aircaft in case of signal loss : RTH or Landing.
Maybe it's connected with this setting, as the only other settings for RTH are to choose from take off point ( the aircraft will return to the take off point) vs dynamic point (the aircraft will land where the RC is located), plus failsafe attitude ( in case of low battery, signal loss the aircraft will go to selected altitude before engaging RTH)
Your situation looks like RC signal loss, with Landing selected instead of RTH

3b2fdb76979fa14bf1482244af7b24e7.jpg

Ok!! So I'm too close to my take off point!

Got it!!

YUP - for RTH to work as you describe (come back to home point and land) you MUST be more than 20m/65ft away from your home point otherwise it will just land where it is.

Fly it out to say 100ft away or so and then try it.

Fly it out to say 100ft away or so and then try it.

Just new, I'll keep it close for now!

Thanks for the help!!!

One more thing.

If I'm 100 feet away and at a height of say 30 feet.....

When I activate rth. Will it ASCEND to the min 65 feet, then come back to me?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont