Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Using the Inspire to tell a strong narrative story.

Reaction score
I just posted my team’s first narrative project using the Inspire 1 to tell the story of an artist’s journey to the top of Mt. Tamalpais near San Francisco to make an offering to the mountain. Street painter Genna Panzarella created an 8x10’ chalk mural of Mt. Tam as it was when it was whole, literally inside of what used to be the mountaintop before it was removed to build a Cold War radar station in 1950. The Inspire was able to hold its own in 25-35mph winds on the day before a rainstorm moved into the area, washing the chalk painting back into the decapitated peak. Shot in dual operator mode with Jamie Clay piloting and me operating the camera. Entirely filmed in 4k — the Inspire footage graded beautifully in Davinci Resolve alongside additional shots made with the Sony A7s/Shogun and Panasonic GH4 on the Letus Helix gimbal.

This is a meditation on the ephemeral nature of being, so grab a cup of tea, make it full screen, and enjoy.

That was great! I am glad you gave me the opportunity to see something that was only there for a limited time that I wouldn't have even been aware of otherwise.

Great storytelling :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters