Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UtraShade and Awesome New Adjustable Sunshade for Mobile Phones

Reaction score
Website
www.aerialdroneccessories.com
Hi Guys just released a new Rigid Adjustable Sunshade called the UltraShade. Here is a sample of what phones will work. iPhone 6+, iPhone 6, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6 Edge, Galaxy S5 Edge, etc. The cost is $59.99 and it is pretty awesome. Check the video. Here is a link to the page with more specifics.

http://aerialdroneaccessories.com/aerialdroneaccessories.com/ultrashade-mobile/

UltraShade-1.jpg UltraShade-2.jpg UltraShade-3.jpg UltraShade-4.jpg UltraShade-5.jpg

Hi everyone,

Just received my Ultrashade, (aerialdroneaccessories.com). In one word, it's awesome! Originally my Samsung Pro tab would not fit in any of the existing shade models Stacy had available. I actually sent my Tab to Stacy so he could take the measurements of the tab to re-configure the 3d printer in his shop to create a custom Ultrashade, ( Ultrashade 2) that is adjustable to accomodate my tablet as well as many other Samsung, Apple and other tablet sizes. I've never worked with any online vendor like Stacy before who gave so much personal time, attention and caring to the customers needs and satisfaction. The shade it'self is presice in workmanship and function. if taken care of, it is built to last a long time. I am using it with my Inspire 1. It fits nicely and snug on the controllers mobile device holder. The depth of the top and sides of the shade create a nice deep, dark recess even on the brightest sunny days for easy viewing of my tablet. It's quite a pleasure to use in comparison to the other flimsy, shallow cheaper shades i've used in the past. Yes, i'ts true that it cost quite a bit more than most hoods or sunshades, but if you consider the money we've already invested in our drone, equipment and hobby, would'nt we want our accessories to also be of the same quality. In otherwords, if i had new Porsche Carrara, i don't think i would buy a snap on hub cap from Pep Boys for it. So, if you want the best sunshade there is and the last sunshade you will ever need, look up Stacy Cobb at Aerialdroneaccessories,... you won't be sorry!
Thank you so much for the kind words. It's my hope in doing this to give you all great products that will last. We are growing for sure and hopefully the prices will drop with that growth. Time and attention to detail and satisfied customers is our goal. Again Thank You for your kindness and help in growing my business. Also thank you for the use of your tablet to get those measurements just right.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela