Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Velcro Hoodivisions not ideal for Inspire pilots

Hello Clampit,

Please note that we have an unconditional 30 day guarantee so your money would not be wasted if you decided it does not work for you.

However we have sold 1000s worldwide and have very pleased pilots, both pro and amateur with less than a 2% return rate.

Although someone said not to get the magnetic version, it is actually the recommend and is what most pilots order. The iPad has stronger magnets than the PadHat and there is not one verified case that the magnets effect the compass. The shade is very effective and is the only one that truly blocks both glare and reflection.

You can read more about it here.

Best Regards,
The HoodiVision Team

Received mine in the UK today so had about a 5 day wait which is excellent. Ordered the PadHat for my air 2, only thing I would of liked to of seen was a stiffer seam to make it more sturdy, maybe a wire in the lining might be a good idea?

Hello Clampit,

Please note that we have an unconditional 30 day guarantee so your money would not be wasted if you decided it does not work for you.

However we have sold 1000s worldwide and have very pleased pilots, both pro and amateur with less than a 2% return rate.

Although someone said not to get the magnetic version, it is actually the recommend and is what most pilots order. The iPad has stronger magnets than the PadHat and there is not one verified case that the magnets effect the compass. The shade is very effective and is the only one that truly blocks both glare and reflection.

You can read more about it here.

Best Regards,
The HoodiVision Team
Thanks guys for your help also, now I don't know what one to get:(
Magnetic or non magnetic.

I have read in one of these posts that the magnetic one is affected by wind. What I don't want to do is keep refitting it when I'm flying.

This is one of the reasons I'm asking for help, don't won't to buy the wrong one again (it needs to be shipped to the UK) which is going to take a couple of weeks, to find it's wrong then wait another couple of weeks for the right one to arrive.

Hi all,
Just to let you know I've just ordered a hoodivision;) do like the idea of a 30 day money back guarantee, thanks hoodivision.

I'll let you guys know how I get on with it, hope it comes soooooon:)

Hi InspiredOne,

When mounted correctly the PadHat should completely block glare and reflection at any time unless the sun is directly behind you, but then your body blocks it.

If you have a different experience can you please contact Kevin [email protected] to discuss.

We want to know about customers' experiences.

Best Regards,
The HoodiVision Team
I totaly agreed with this.

Reactions: HoodiVision
Hi all,
Just to let you know I've just ordered a hoodivision;) do like the idea of a 30 day money back guarantee, thanks hoodivision.

I'll let you guys know how I get on with it, hope it comes soooooon:)
Which one did you go for in the end...... Magnetic or non magnetic?

Love my magnetic one. Delivery to UK from order day was about 4-5 days. If I could change one thing I'd like to be able to of used it with the home button on my right and not on the left hand side but that's just me.

Love my magnetic one. Delivery to UK from order day was about 4-5 days. If I could change one thing I'd like to be able to of used it with the home button on my right and not on the left hand side but that's just me.
That's encouraging to know, 4/5 working days, hope so. I'm the same as you about the home button but that's something I'll have to get used tooooo.

Where's all the smileys gone:eek:

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi Richard,

The reason the Home button must be on the left is because the iPad is designed to use magnetic Smart Covers with it on the left. Apple embedded magnets along one side. Those are the same magnets the PadHat uses.

Best Regards,
The HoodiVision Team

Hi Richard,

The reason the Home button must be on the left is because the iPad is designed to use magnetic Smart Covers with it on the left. Apple embedded magnets along one side. Those are the same magnets the PadHat uses.

Best Regards,
The HoodiVision Team
Many thanks for the reply hoodivision, bad Apple lol:D just can't wait for my delivery:D

Smileys are back;)

Last edited:
Hi Richard,

Best Regards,
The HoodiVision Team
Nice to see you are on this forum and give comments.Maybe you can teach DJI something.;)Appriciated your comments HoodiVision!

Oh those waiting days:p
Yep but I think it gonna be worth it;)

What I was really impressed with is that hoodivision take the time to come on here answer questions & get involved with people's teething problems, that sold it for me, they go that extra mile;)

Update, my parcel has left the States & should be on UK soil now;) brilliant;) now I've somehow got to track it my end, parcel force/Royal Mail me thinks. Bet it gets held up this end:(

Last edited:
Look what I got in the post today:) over the moon....;) I've tested it out, brilliant just brilliant;)

I would just like to say, thank you very much hoodivision for a brilliant product & a very quick service. I only ordered it last Thursday night (UK time) & received it today in the UK. Going to using it for the 1st time tomorrow;)
Here you go, a couple of pictures;)

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Look what I got in the post today:) over the moon....;) I've tested it out, brilliant just brilliant;)

I would just like to say, thank you very much hoodivision for a brilliant product & a very quick service. I only ordered it last Thursday night (UK time) & received it today in the UK. Going to using it for the 1st time tomorrow;)
Here you go, a couple of pictures;)

View attachment 3289 View attachment 3290 View attachment 3291
Great pics! Thanks! Do you mind if we use them for the website, promotions, etc.?

We see you are using the NanoStik wing tabs. Please remember you received Hook pieces with your order in case you want a stronger hold for more rigorous conditions. Please go here and choose "wing tabs" in the support menu to see how they work. Loop wing tabs.

Best Regards,
The Hoodi Vision Team

Reactions: Clampit
Great pics! Thanks! Do you mind if we use them for the website, promotions, etc.?

We see you are using the NanoStik wing tabs. Please remember you received Hook pieces with your order in case you want a stronger hold for more rigorous conditions. Please go here and choose "wing tabs" in the support menu to see how they work. Loop wing tabs.

Best Regards,
The Hoodi Vision Team
But off cause you can use my pics, that's the least I can do for you guys;)
I'll try the Nanostik wings 1st & see how it goes but if I need a stronger hold I'll try the hook pieces.;) But thanks for letting me know.

Guys, brilliant product, brilliant service.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips