Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Vertical studio... Problem and dangerous..

Reaction score
I just purchase with usd19.90

I using I pad air... But I feel it become super sluggish if I fly with the vertical studio which will definitely cause heart attack... Luckily I be able to save my inspire twise I was not high on ground so I performed csc command for low drop... It happen twice ****.... Any one use this ? With no complaint ?

I just purchase with usd19.90

I using I pad air... But I feel it become super sluggish if I fly with the vertical studio which will definitely cause heart attack... Luckily I be able to save my inspire twise I was not high on ground so I performed csc command for low drop... It happen twice ****.... Any one use this ? With no complaint ?
I haven't used this app personally, but did read about the same thing happening to other people. VERY sluggish on the controls, like 2 second delay sluggish. Be careful.

I try again... Today and yes it does lag around 2sec from our input.... That is really terrifying experience.. I do contact them... But I get response "yes there is slightly sluggish" and you can draw a wall to prevent crashing... Oh no...

Hi guys, @The Editor and @fei8820. My apologies for the late response. Generally controlling with Vertical Studio will feel a little different. But you seem to be having a worse experience than most other users so I am wondering - could you give me the details of your device and drone? We can test it on our side.

Thanks for the reply

i am using i1 T600
Inspire 1 Firmware v1.8.1.00
Ipad Air

No problem with DJI Go... And Map make easy... i really like the functions of vertical studio. it happen even once i take off there is 2 / 1 second delay.. from my input i haven't fly high yet ... just only half meter on the ground for testing... i performed CSC once i take off.. because i feel sluggish... and freak me out...

Still happening... Already deleted it even I have paid for it... It is too risky to risk my inspire... Would install back if any reply from them for my ipad

Think I'll ask for a refund...too risky. It's a pity I really liked the optical tracking. Safer on an Osmo. I wonder if they will ever get round to replying to my request, @Neil Mathew, by email and their forum for a iOS to Android licence promo code transfer so I can use it on my Osmo. They have done it for others, but just ignoring me. Shame their customer service is more than sluggish despite having my money.

Holder of CAA PFAW
BNUS-S Certified Pilot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sjoby08