Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Video Colour Settings missing in Go 4 ios app

Reaction score
Hi .. Just upgraded to latest Inspire 2 & Transmitter firmware. Plus DJI Go app update. Photo settings are fine but the video colour settings have gone on the app. (Ipad). Changing the colour profile in photo doesn't appear to affect the video settings.

Anyone had this issue?

I believe they are buried in GO 4 deeper than you are looking. DJI keeps moving stuff. It's a much larger menu than the photo (still camera) one as I recall.

I believe they are buried in GO 4 deeper than you are looking. DJI keeps moving stuff. It's a much larger menu than the photo (still camera) one as I recall.
Thanks. Any idea where? It's on a IPad mini. I can't see it anywhere

You're right. They are gone! Just checked on my larger iPad screen and they wiped them in latest GO 4 in the Video section.

Replaced with Normal and D-Cinelike only. Then the Landscape, Scenic(?), and some Custom settings only for Video which apply to either the Normal or D-Cinelike setting. Perhaps they think in Custom you will set the three controls under that for whatever.

The Still photo side the various scenes/settings remain, but the Video side has less offerings. I don't use their packaged editor and some of that may have moved there, but don't know. A lot of that prior stuff could be done later while editing with some software so maybe they thought it redundant and simplified it? Maybe something to do with the X7 or Cinecore 2.1 upgrade? That or they botched GO 4 again. Dunno.

Then I think something's gone wrong with the latest release. I don't believe all the colour profiles would be have been deleted. They tweak and add to them sometimes. The only options I'm seeing are to change the visual link display to DCine which used to be a toggle box option in the top right of the display. As you say. They're all availible for stills.

They're still there. Sounds like SSD recording is enabled which now allows you to record in the new EI mode... which in turn allows you to either use Dlog or REC709 colour space, and which then limits you to Normal and DCinelike on the SD card. If you disable the SSD recording then the other colour profiles appear for the SD card.

It might be that the bug is that the SSD recording is enabled by default.... I've an SSD card, so I can insert it & then disable it to get the other profiles back. If it was enabled, but no SSD was inserted, then it wouldn't let me turn it off :( So you might have to find someone with an SSD card, or switch it to EI mode and run D-Log from there... I think it'll record D-Log to the SD card in that mode, but I haven't tried it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
examdumps1