Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Video not working

Reaction score
Have now got into the first few flights I can concentrate on the camera side of the Inspire. I'm finding that it takes still photos without any problem, but the video turns on, runs for about 11 seconds, stops on 11 seconds, and then pressing the start button again does not do anything, the recording red square indicating it is recording, will not turn off. When I look at the card there is no video saved. I'm just starting to play around with it to see if it's me, but has anyone else had the same problem for a quick solution please?

As Kilrah says.... Probably card not up to the job.
If it was the one that came with your Inspire, try reformatting it via the app and then lower the resolution to 1080.
If that works fine then get yourself a faster card if you want to do 4k.

Last edited:
I have v2 inspire with lexar 600x,films in 4k no problem, try reformatting if doesnt work,bad card, im using sandisk extreme pro,expensive but worth it.

I have v2 inspire with lexar 600x,films in 4k no problem, try reformatting if doesnt work,bad card, im using sandisk extreme pro,expensive but worth it.
What's a v2 Inspire? To my knowledge they have not changed production runs????

Im not sure if DJi is officially calling it a v2 but dealers here in socal do, carbon fiber is different said to a stronger weave but lighter, void warranty labels on legs,and said to have corrected issues with first production models...

Thanks for that, I was using several cards including the Lexar card which came with the Inspire but it may well have been one of the others giving the problem. Am now awaiting Sandisk Extreme pro so hopefully that will solve it.
Thanks to all for your help.

had this issue as well. I actually made a post about it too. I found that using smaller cards with anything on them causes me issues. I try to use empty cards with a min of 16gb. Haven't had a problem since.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth