Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Video problems with mini 2 iPad

Reaction score
I have bought a mini 2 iPad for the Inpire 1 and it seems to have a lot of video problems with drop frames and green bands. I though this was a video transmission problem but this may not be the case.

When I use my iPhone 7 plus I do not have these problems. Works fine.

My question is the mini 2 too slow?

Seems like I read somewhere there are preferred settings for the iPad for use with the inspire.

I use a Mini 2 and have no problems with it. Make sure you have no apps or any programs running n the background.

I have bought a mini 2 iPad for the Inpire 1 and it seems to have a lot of video problems with drop frames and green bands. I though this was a video transmission problem but this may not be the case.

When I use my iPhone 7 plus I do not have these problems. Works fine.

My question is the mini 2 too slow?

Seems like I read somewhere there are preferred settings for the iPad for use with the inspire.
I also use a mini 2, I had the same issue you are describing back in September of 2016. Took a few deletes and reinstalls of the DJIGo app and all has been good since. Like AeroMirage stated, Shut down the background apps when flying. My Mini only has Apps for flying as that is all I use it for (not counting the apps that can't be deleted)

make sure you're using a good cable also. Sometimes the after market ones are junk. Also you might put it in airplane mode

make sure you're using a good cable also. Sometimes the after market ones are junk. Also you might put it in airplane mode

+1 on airplane mode. Make sure all apps other than DJI GO are closed, put it into airplane mode. If it's still happening, go to manual channel selection a select the best channel in you area. That's what I've done and works great with my Mini2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william76931