Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Video recording not smooth at panning

Reaction score
I noticed that pan/yaw recordings isn't all that smooth as recordings in other directions, its a sort of stuttering or jittering or whats it called?
I have seen this on TV:s as well when they pan fast for example to follow the ball on a soccer game.

So is this considered normal on the Inspire 1 camera ? And is there some way too reduce this stuttering/ jittering?

By the way, is it possible to adjust the speed at which the gimbal returns to its front position (reset gimbal yaw)? Its moving very fast.

Thanks for your answers.

Anybody that has the answer to my second question, how to change the speed of the "Reset gimbal yaw", it turns around very fast at the moment.

Thanks for your answers.

Anybody that has the answer to my second question, how to change the speed of the "Reset gimbal yaw", it turns around very fast at the moment.
The return to centre (reset) speed cannot be altered currently.

Okay i see, is yours also rotating fast when it resets the gimbal yaw?
It takes about less than half a second to rotate 180 degrees on mine.
Yes - it is designed that way to return to centre at the maximum rate of angular change the gimbal motors will allow.

Okay then i know that is the way it suppose to be, just thought it seemed a bit too fast because the whole gimbal setup with the damping plate and everything was shaking violently when the gimbal came to a sudden halt after the rotation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fastprintstar