Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Video

Dan

Reaction score
is it normal for the live video to break up every once in a while on the I pad air 2

is it normal for the live video to break up every once in a while on the I pad air 2
How far away from the craft are you? Did you turn off wifi on the ipad? Is there alot of electrical or other lines near or close by? Do you have antennas placed correctly on the remote control?

I would say under 1000m no but anything over this and you can expect the occasional glitch as the tx/RX changes channels. It can be a little disconcerting sometimes if you are used to analogue fpv as I am but you get used to it.
Obviously a lot depends on terrain and noise floor and other rf in the immediate area but you should get perfect video feed easily up to 1km.

Just checking out in my house. But I didn have wifi off. Does it matter that I was inside

Yes it can. Lots of interference in a house, RF bouncing on the walls, etc.

Just checking out in my house. But I didn have wifi off. Does it matter that I was inside
Yeah like "the editor" said if used to analogue it might throw u as interference in digital transmission is pixels and dropped Video but analogue just gets heavy static. Its very common. and will happen even under 1000m depending on your location and the interference around you, I have heavy Wifi and Cell signal interference around me and ill drop out at 400-500m but if i go to different area with less interference and more line of sight i can get out pretty far, but i still have not hit 1000m or 2000m it says it can do, but more cause keeping LOS and inspire being new to me.

New
HI GUYS,
New to here but, since DJI reduced the amount of channels available, i have had nothing but trouble with video dropping out. I mean in very open areas where there is nothing around. There was a hack which was downloadable sometime ago, but the file was removed from various websites. This is unacceptable. This drone was advertised as having range upto 2klms and now i cannot even film properly for clients flying around 300 meter, in total visual flight. Can someone help?....does anyone have the file they could email to me? I have tried everything under the sun and i have an electronics background, so i do know what i am doing....perhaps an older version of the DJI GO app before they removed the channels? I hope someone can help.....Its like paying big bucks for a car with 320hp then taking it back to the dealership and they hand it back to you with 80hp...unacceptable

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop