Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Want a shorter USB cord

Get these in U.S. on eBay. Have had this AND all of his accessories and they're AWESOME!!! Check out his iPad mini sunshade and the battery shaped holder. eBay User name is thefoundrystudios specific item number for the 12" cable is: 261860237550.

Items ship from Alabama, but I think he'll ship anywhere.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 33
Get these in U.S. on eBay. Have had this AND all of his accessories and they're AWESOME!!! Check out his iPad mini sunshade and the battery shaped holder. eBay User name is thefoundrystudios specific item number for the 12" cable is: 261860237550.

Items ship from Alabama, but I think he'll ship anywhere.
Thanks CCTPREZ. Check out our store also. We just released a new sunshade for the iPad Air2 and I will be shipping our 12" Lightning cable with these at no charge a $20 value!

WEB-BE5A7683.jpg WEB-BE5A7685.jpg WEB-BE5A7696.jpg WEB-BE5A7697.jpg WEB-BE5A7702.jpg We just released our much requested iPad Air 2 Sunshade for the Inspire 1. It sturdy, fits the stock controller, and then neatly stores inside itself when you're not flying. Check it out and let us know what you think. These are not our promo photos but they do show the newly released product.

http://aerialdroneaccessories.com/pr...and-phantom-3/

Let us know what you think.

Thanks CCTPREZ. Check out our store also. We just released a new sunshade for the iPad Air2 and I will be shipping our 12" Lightning cable with these at no charge a $20 value!

View attachment 2015 View attachment 2016 View attachment 2017 View attachment 2018 View attachment 2019 We just released our much requested iPad Air 2 Sunshade for the Inspire 1. It sturdy, fits the stock controller, and then neatly stores inside itself when you're not flying. Check it out and let us know what you think. These are not our promo photos but they do show the newly released product.

http://aerialdroneaccessories.com/pr...and-phantom-3/

Let us know what you think.
Will it fit a Ipad Air as well?

Has anyone found a place to get a high quality USB cord for connecting the I-pad to the controller. If I have missed a post a will apologize now.

You want a 300mm (12 in) Lightning cable for iPads. This is the ideal length. I have these by Anker from Amazon.

I just bought a 6" lightning cable from Best Buy (hope it's not too short)

You are right, the 6" is too short....

crying.jpg

But it's close could maybe do an 8" but they don't come in that size, ordered a 12" from amazon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips