Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Wanted - I2 Vision System Calibration Plate

Reaction score
Somehow I’m managed to lose/misplace my Inspire 2 vision system calibration plate....looking for a replacement.

PM me if you have one you’d be willing to part with...I’m in NW Oregon.

Thanks!

Here's a screenshot of the plate taken from the DJI video. The vertical dotted lines, where his fingertips would be (cropped out), are 240mm apart. If you have a printer or a Kinko's print shop nearby, you might be able to enlarge it and print it out and maybe mount it on foam core board or plastic. It looks like a Luster surface inkjet paper to me.

DJI-Cal-Plate-01.jpg

Have to look when i get home today to be sure, but I’m fairly certain i have new in the package, never opened.

If you use DJI assistant 2 the board is not needed.

It displays the calibration chart on your pc screen.

Hope this helps.

Yes...contrary to popular belief I did read the manual and saw that lol....don’t tell my wife, I’d have to turn in my Man card...

I’ve used the computer screen to calibrate other, smaller DJI drones using the computer screen; due to the size of the I2 it’s just easier for me to use the calibration plate.

Another forum member PM’d me and he has one...

Here's a screenshot of the plate taken from the DJI video. The vertical dotted lines, where his fingertips would be (cropped out), are 240mm apart. If you have a printer or a Kinko's print shop nearby, you might be able to enlarge it and print it out and maybe mount it on foam core board or plastic. It looks like a Luster surface inkjet paper to me.

View attachment 23123
So...240mm x ??

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg