Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Warning

Reaction score
There has been a rash of scamers in the classifieds here. Be careful. If it seems too good to be true, it is probably a scam. I got took for $700. It won't happen again

There has been a rash of scamers in the classifieds here. Be careful. If it seems too good to be true, it is probably a scam. I got took for $700. It won't happen again
Myself, other moderators as well as admin staff have not noticed a sudden increase in the frequency of bogus Classifieds posting. Perhaps you could elaborate on the comment ‘a rash of scammers’ which implies a proliferation in dishonest advertisers/posters?
I notice from your sixteen posts on here since joining at no point have you made mention of being ‘scammed’ or ‘took for $700’ previous to this thread.

Reactions: RogerRamjet
Sorry, It just happened this weekend. It was my fault. I was reading a post on here that basically said the same thing. I am hoping PayPal will cover it as I had them send a PayPal invoice. I will try to find the post I was reading. I did not put this up to fault the forum as you warn us to be careful. It's on me

Sorry, It just happened this weekend. It was my fault. I was reading a post on here that basically said the same thing. I am hoping PayPal will cover it as I had them send a PayPal invoice. I will try to find the post I was reading. I did not put this up to fault the forum as you warn us to be careful. It's on me
Understood - sorry, if you have had a bad experience on here.
I am happy to take this off-line via PM if you wish because if it was one of our members I can make sure it doesn’t happen again.

I don't think that would be necessary. I looked into the guy and he was only a member for a very short time. That should have st off alarms in my head. You can delete the post if you like. I'm ok.
I am pleased to see you keep a close eye on posts.

I've had several great transactions here in a relatively short amount of time, both as a buyer and seller. How about setting up an area for feedback (good and bad) on classified transactions?

I've had several great transactions here in a relatively short amount of time, both as a buyer and seller. How about setting up an area for feedback (good and bad) on classified transactions?
Actually, I got my money back this morning. The guy had a bull**** story as to why he didn't ship. This was only my second bad experience with forums. I have done a great deal on Phantom Pilots Forum over the years. I had a bad experience on there with a long time member. The guy just got busy and forgot to ship and didn't answer emails. Just one of those things.
Your idea sounds great except people tend to only report problems. It might become too negative.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mayapatil281995