Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

We're can I buy a inspire dual and ship today fri?

I just got my Inspire 1 that I ordered from CopterShop earlier this week (the Inspire is great, btw!). I am very happy with their service so far. They are responsive to email and called me back when I left them a message.

No one ever picked up the phone when I called two days ago and no one responded to my email yesterday.I was all set to buy from them but unresponsiveness doesn't exactly win me over. :(

i ordered from them hoping they still are in stock sent out a email no reasponse or even confirmation on my order fingers crossed those who have received them very lucky although they may just b busy.

Friday, DSLRPros.com told me they are 120+ orders behind. They claim to have 150 on order through DJI but have no idea when they will see them. I ordered through them via Amazon on the 13th. I bet they are at least a month out..

It suck you look forward to them coming then disappointment. Drones ect.. Sent me a email saying it was shipped I took a day off of wrk because they gave me tracking numbers and said I had to sign for it well it came a note and a drones Ect. Laynard saying it was on back order tlk about disapoiment

i ordered from them hoping they still are in stock sent out a email no reasponse or even confirmation on my order fingers crossed those who have received them very lucky although they may just b busy.
Let us know how THAT works out. I won't order until someone from copter shop actually says they are still in stock, not just a cached web page. Given this whole prop lock thing, my 100 dollar deposit at UAVDirect will keep in the line somewhere and by then, maybe it'll come with the locks included.

HEY shockwave I recieved an e-mail last night from copter shop I had asked if they wld ship Ups due to Martin Luther king day the usps will be closed he said he wld so they are still shipping out plus seem to be good guys they always call or email me back the first few times right away this last time within a day but it was Friday so I can't blame them. I have been through some BS as well I know what u mean.

I have not heard this morning yet but received an email sat night saying they cld ship UPS For me as of last night it shows they are out of stock bummer will update you if I do not hear anything I am coing to call them in a little while heiifyer

Thanks. I'd buy today if they had one.

Just got this update today from DSLRpros

Dear Shawn,

Unfortunately DJI has had to pull back their last shipment due to some firmware related issues. As such we will be shorted on our order and will not make our original date as promised. We understand if you wish to cancel the order and purchase from another vendor that has units available (prior to the final production released version with the fixed firmware and prop locks).
As soon as you confirm your decision we will cancel the order immediately.

If you have any further questions feel free to contact us at our (877) at DSLRPros.

I received an email 30 min ago from copters hop they are sending my bird out today I wld cancel and wait for them to get more in these other guys are just BS us all around

I have been emailing back and forth with Steve the owner of the copter shop. He said if no one awswers the stores phone they have a special service just leave them a message they will call you back for sure.my inspire should be here Thursday

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters