Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

What is the best Android Tablet to use with the Inspire

Reaction score
I am posting this thread just to hear back from those out there, I am trying to field back opinions of the best Android tablet to use with the inspire. I am not interested in IPads for a few reasons, some personal. I have read a few different things but some of the better suggestions are leading to toward Nvidia or the Dell Venue, and more away from samsung Tab 4 (all thought they seem to have decent results). I am trying to find the best value for the dollar.

I would like to hear what people feel about what they are using and why they like it.

Sorry every on I have been looking around of information on this topic and I have now found a good amount or post on this site asking the same question. This is a fairly redundant topic. If someone and tell me now to delete the post of the site I will remover the post

I am posting this thread just to hear back from those out there, I am trying to field back opinions of the best Android tablet to use with the inspire. I am not interested in IPads for a few reasons, some personal. I have read a few different things but some of the better suggestions are leading to toward Nvidia or the Dell Venue, and more away from samsung Tab 4 (all thought they seem to have decent results). I am trying to find the best value for the dollar.

I would like to hear what people feel about what they are using and why they like it.

in my test the Nvidia Shield was one of if not best android, but i dont find it better then ipad air 2. samsung tab pro 10.1 was laggy compared to all. samsung s5 seemed laggy same with s4 compared to all, saw noticeable lag in panning tests.

I have the air2 and nexus 9. I use the nexus. I don't see much of a difference so I leave the nexus for the inspire only. It fits nice in the case were the manuals were shipped

many thanks guys, like I said I have seen a few of these post, but in each there is not a lot of feed back, or good over all information. I have seen so much for apple but the Nexus 9 has my curiosity.

Either way thanks again for your input It really is helping on my working process.

best

I'm a big fan of the Nvidia Shield Tablet. I've got quite a lot of Android devices here (work needs them) and the Shield impresses me greatly. It works great for the Inspire and is about the same or close to my iPad Mini 2 for video performance. Build quality is great and general app performance is fantastic.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa