Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Whats changed in the latest android 1.07 software?

Reaction score
Havent had time to use it yet… functional optimization?

Enjoy life and be nice

Worked fine on my Shield until last flight (of 3), then got dreaded compass error and switching to atti messages. Also noticed when I switched from tb47 to tb48 the initial hover after takeoff wasn't stable, going up, until I played around with controls. Maybe the new just released firmware will help.

Enjoy life and be nice

Last edited:
Worked fine on my Shield until last flight (of 3), then got dreaded compass error and switching to atti messages. Also noticed when I switched from tb47 to tb48 the initial hover after takeoff wasn't stable, going up, until I played around with controls. Maybe the new just released firmware will help.

Enjoy life and be nice

That issue is in the bushings on the arms. But you need to open one side up and break the warranty seal. A piece of electrical tape fix's that

That issue is in the bushings on the arms. But you need to open one side up and break the warranty seal. A piece of electrical tape fix's that
true..but it depends on how loose or tight it is.
i used different sized pieces of a plastic bottle on mine (about 3/8" and one smaller).
you need to remove the lower arm that makes it pivot and move the main arm to be certain it does not bind. you want it to not wobble but not bind when moving..very important to the life of the screw mechanism.
one note: mine is in for repair work..i will report back if they void my warrantee because i did this. (esc and two motors inop and esc error)

true..but it depends on how loose or tight it is.
i used different sized pieces of a plastic bottle on mine (about 3/8" and one smaller).
you need to remove the lower arm that makes it pivot and move the main arm to be certain it does not bind. you want it to not wobble but not bind when moving..very important to the life of the screw mechanism.
one note: mine is in for repair work..i will report back if they void my warrantee because i did this. (esc and two motors inop and esc error)
I suspected that it might be related to mechanical issues and intend to go over the wiring, loose legs, etc, over the next week or so during this bad weather. Hopefully, a tightening up, electrical tape, etc, will help the occasional loss of gps and compass issues.

Enjoy life and be nice

Last edited:
I suspected that it might be related to mechanical issues and intend to go over the wiring, loose legs, etc, over the next week or so during this bad weather. Hopefully, a tightening up, electrical tape, etc, will help the occasional loss of gps and compass issues.

Enjoy life and be nice
the loss of video and gps is f.w. related. mine has been better and now worse again after updating…at least in my case and many others.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo