Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

What's the best hard case available in the UK

Reaction score
I just simply want to know what the best hard case for the Inspire 1 is available in the UK

This pelican case seems best as the I1 sits low and safe in the case. but i can't find it here in the UK

http://www.heliguy.com/quadcopters/...re-1-spares/dji-inspire-one-wheeled-case.html

the best I have seen in this country is the HPRC case but i have read some reviews pointing out a few flaws in its design.

I want to be able to check this case for air travel and have piece of mind that it is safe

(sorry if this has been posted before)

Thanks

I have seen the Heliguy hard case which is made in Italy. It has a small footprint but is deep with 2 layers meaning you have to lift the top out before accessing the lower layer.

I have the GPC hardware (travel mode) which give me ready access to all equipment (including props and iPads). It also provides a good stand for bringing the I1 out of transport mode and setting up. The plastic case does become stretched by the I1 legs moving.

I have seen the Heliguy hard case which is made in Italy. It has a small footprint but is deep with 2 layers meaning you have to lift the top out before accessing the lower layer.

I have the GPC hardware (travel mode) which give me ready access to all equipment (including props and iPads). It also provides a good stand for bringing the I1 out of transport mode and setting up. The plastic case does become stretched by the I1 legs moving.

Hey looks good but has a massive empty weight looking to get this on a plane without taking all my luggage space up. Does anyone know of what else is available thanks?

Hey looks good but has a massive empty weight looking to get this on a plane without taking all my luggage space up. Does anyone know of what else is available thanks?
Only the DJI standard case has a chance of being accepted as cabin luggage. However, if rejected by the airline I would not like to put it in the hold. It is too insecure. The Heliguy or GPC cases are strong and can be padlocked and will survive the baggage handlers. There is nothing lighter I have seen.

I just simply want to know what the best hard case for the Inspire 1 is available in the UK

This pelican case seems best as the I1 sits low and safe in the case. but i can't find it here in the UK

http://www.heliguy.com/quadcopters/...re-1-spares/dji-inspire-one-wheeled-case.html

the best I have seen in this country is the HPRC case but i have read some reviews pointing out a few flaws in its design.

I want to be able to check this case for air travel and have piece of mind that it is safe

Thanks
Aerial media pros will ship to you,i have one and have flown multiple times,watched the baggage handlers throw it....,expensive but worth every penny

Thanks
Aerial media pros will ship to you,i have one and have flown multiple times,watched the baggage handlers throw it....,expensive but worth every penny

Thanks

I also agree and recommend martins cases at mraxessories and look for him on eBay as his website is usually down

I have used one to travel all the way round the world - had an issue with one of the rubber legs and prop cases and he is sending replacements

Good service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just had a custom flight case made here in the uk - all I need to do is drop the standard DJI inspire case into the new flight case and it's ready to go, take a look here to see pics: Facebook

Just had a custom flight case made here in the uk - all I need to do is drop the standard DJI inspire case into the new flight case and it's ready to go, take a look here to see pics: Facebook

Look where exactly...?

Personally i think the MRA cases are the best available on the market... ;)

Look where exactly...?

Personally i think the MRA cases are the best available on the market... ;)
Better than Peli? I've always found Peli pretty much indestructible and 99% of production crews trust their gear to Peli.....good enough for me. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth