Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

What's the yaw like on Inspire 2?

Reaction score
Just wondered whether any of you I2 owners have tried shooting aerial panos yet and if so does the I2 suffer the same (horrendous) yaw drift the I1 seems to be plagued with or does it sit in once place and behave?

From my experience, the yaw can drift a little bit especially for the first few minutes of flying. After that it's pretty solid and steady, even without being in tripod mode. I have also noticed there is basically no yaw drift at all when it's not windy, but there may be a little as I mentioned when it's on the gusty side. Nothing remotely as bad as the yaw drift I have with my P3S, which is to be expected.

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

It keeps spinning after you leave off the stick . Having the same issues

If the whole aircraft carries on spinning after you let go of yaw, then try flicking it into ATTI mode, if it stops yawing instantly, then go and check your gimbal settings. There's a 'Gimbal Yaw in Follow Mode' setting that can cause this behaviour, if it's above 0 then reset it to 0 and see if that solves your problem.

If it's just the gimbal that carries on spinning, then the above won't do anything to help (it only works in gimbal follow mode) and it may be that you need to tinker with the normal gimbal yaw exp values.

Having said all that, dependant on lens length and wind conditions, I've found that the gimbal can exhibit some slight drift at the end of the yaw action. (Most noticeable with the 45mm lens.)

Yup mine does the same exact thing. Idc what settings there are doesn't change **** . If the camera is on free it works fine . On follow its garbage. In atti it's perfect in every camera mode . Dji better address this problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tycet