Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Where are all these views coming from?

I hope you feel better about yourself for doing so, (maybe you can apply for a moderator position?).

First of all, I think I am offended by this but I am not sure.

Second, we need to address the issue with threads and arguing here and now. Locking threads is for situations where it is no longer relevant and should not be posted in. It is not something that should be done all over the forum because we end up with a whole bunch of threads people can no longer discuss on and that is no longer a forum. When a thread needs to be locked you can request it to a moderator but locks are unlikely. More likely, the person who is causing an issue will be warned. Too many warning result in a ban. Please do not be the cause of this. Do not misconstrue this as a warning on discussions. Discussions sometimes turn into arguments. Police yourselves and do not take it too far. The internet is meant to be a fairly free place to speak so we prefer to let you hash stuff out. Again, we will step in if it goes too far and/or becomes offensive.

This thread is NOT LOCKED. Just be smart and do not post here unless it is relevant to the OP and not inflammatory. You can note little things without being a jerk. Did he post it here for views? Maybe. Ok it is out there. Back to a discussion since some people were actually enjoying it.

Reactions: Kilrah
First of all, I think I am offended by this but I am not sure.

Second, we need to address the issue with threads and arguing here and now. Locking threads is for situations where it is no longer relevant and should not be posted in. It is not something that should be done all over the forum because we end up with a whole bunch of threads people can no longer discuss on and that is no longer a forum. When a thread needs to be locked you can request it to a moderator but locks are unlikely. More likely, the person who is causing an issue will be warned. Too many warning result in a ban. Please do not be the cause of this. Do not misconstrue this as a warning on discussions. Discussions sometimes turn into arguments. Police yourselves and do not take it too far. The internet is meant to be a fairly free place to speak so we prefer to let you hash stuff out. Again, we will step in if it goes too far and/or becomes offensive.

This thread is NOT LOCKED. Just be smart and do not post here unless it is relevant to the OP and not inflammatory. You can note little things without being a jerk. Did he post it here for views? Maybe. Ok it is out there. Back to a discussion since some people were actually enjoying it.
I posted this out of a genuine interest in getting answers to a query I had regarding views for my video. I did not post this to enhance the number of views. What possible benefit would I get from having 3-5 people from this forum watching the video when I'm already clocking at 2500+ per day? None whatsoever.

Having said this, some constructive criticism has been posted and I take that on board for future posts. Thanks for the feedback.

This thread is becoming a pretty big waste of time so I have no problem if the moderator shuts this down. Cheers.

Reactions: Soflms
Wow everyone, we're not exactly launching space shuttles to space here. We are flying what some like refer to as toys. Yeah, he posted a video and doing such things helps boost video hits etc. Who cares, the dude seems legit. It's hit or miss with these forums. I've had threads get locked for absolutely nothing. I'm a member on many many forums and this one definitely has an ego. I think everyone needs to just relax and drop the "I'm the sh*t" attitude . I don't mind seeing a little Phantom action once in a while on here anyways.

Who cares what he shot it on, great video op, we can all take things from it anyways. Camera angles/technique etc

Last edited:
Hello fellow pilots,

About 6 months ago I posted the below video of the stunning Guilin and Yangshuo region in China. The video was well received and has its 15 minutes of glory.

As of a few days ago, the thing has gone mad and I'm clocking 2500-3000 views a day. Vimeo usually tracks the sources, but I'm having trouble understanding where the views are coming from. Most of them seem to be coming from Korea, but I can't pinpoint the source.

Before anyone asks, no i didn't purchase views from a third party. I know this exists but I wouldn't fall that low.

Anyone had similar experience?

Absolutely amazing. I only wish I could turn a P2V+ video into something that incredible. Great job PCG!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo