Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Where can I find the version number for the M-200 series batteries?

Reaction score
There have been a number of threads of late concerning the TB50/TB55 batteries. Many M-200 series owners, including myself, have been following these threads
with great interest. I've heard several owners refer to checking the version number for their TB50/TB55 batteries. I've carefully gone through every page on the DJI GO 4 aircraft
status pages and could not find any battery version information. I've found the battery's serial number and date of manufacture but nothing about a battery version number.
Can someone please shed some light on this.

Thanks

If you have access to the Battery Station then you can display the battery firmware version.
Pilot and GO4 do not reveal that info. (I also wonder why not ...)

There have been a number of threads of late concerning the TB50/TB55 batteries. Many M-200 series owners, including myself, have been following these threads
with great interest. I've heard several owners refer to checking the version number for their TB50/TB55 batteries. I've carefully gone through every page on the DJI GO 4 aircraft
status pages and could not find any battery version information. I've found the battery's serial number and date of manufacture but nothing about a battery version number.
Can someone please shed some light on this.

Thanks
If you have access to DJI Pilot app, the battery FW version is stated there on About page. Why there and not in DJI Go4 app? I have no idea ...

If you have access to the Battery Station then you can display the battery firmware version.
Pilot and GO4 do not reveal that info. (I also wonder why not ...)
Actually DJI Pilot app does display batt FW version, at least on my CrystalSky UB. But not Go4, no idea why ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido