Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Where to buy in the UK?

Reaction score
Where best to buy a new v2 in the UK

Any great deals out other than the current DJI price?

Should I go with dji direct or a mail order company like heliguy or a local shop like maplins?

I guess if I never have any problems its doenstt make any different but which would help the most if I do have a problem?

Cheers

Mike

I would buy off a vendor, you're more likely to get a replacement if something goes wrong.

quadcopters
buzzflyer
rcgeeks
marionville models
firstpersonview

Are the 5 I know of off the top of my head (UK)

I started with buzz flyer and they were always good for me, I ordered bits off all 4 and no probs.
they all seem to have similar prices. So look at the small print, see if you can get any deals on a second battery or something or location likely to be the deciding factors for who you choose.

Last edited:
Could also add heliguy.com to that list.

I bought mine from lcegroup.co.uk as they were offering a special price at a photography show due to link up with DJI.

don't buy from DJI direct.

i'll throw Kooltoyz into the mix, bought mine from there Alan's a good guy.

Where best to buy a new v2 in the UK

Any great deals out other than the current DJI price?

Should I go with dji direct or a mail order company like heliguy or a local shop like maplins?

I guess if I never have any problems its doenstt make any different but which would help the most if I do have a problem?

Cheers

Mike
Where abouts are you located in the UK?

Do not buy from DJI direct as they do not sell out of the UK. You will be far better protected under the consumer act to buy from a dealer who will have to put anything right if you have a problem with your purchase.

Thanks for the advice - I have ordered from Heliguy. Arriving tomorrow!!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Just bought my Inspire 1 Pro (and a load of Osmo stuff, TB47 batteries, charging hub etc.) from London Camera Exchange via lcegroup.co.uk
Pleased with the service, pretty much everywhere I checked was out of stock of the Pro, I got mine delivered in less than 24 hours and all good.

I very nearly made a HUGE error and bought from DJI direct. Stupidly I thought I'd get better service, but I noticed some small print that was shocking (for a business buyer) - They ship from Germany, DHL (courier) pays the VAT and at no point does the end user get a VAT receipt. This would have made my purchase nearly £700 more expensive, and all from going to the manufacturer direct!

Just bought my Inspire 1 Pro (and a load of Osmo stuff, TB47 batteries, charging hub etc.) from London Camera Exchange via lcegroup.co.uk
Pleased with the service, pretty much everywhere I checked was out of stock of the Pro, I got mine delivered in less than 24 hours and all good.

I very nearly made a HUGE error and bought from DJI direct. Stupidly I thought I'd get better service, but I noticed some small print that was shocking (for a business buyer) - They ship from Germany, DHL (courier) pays the VAT and at no point does the end user get a VAT receipt. This would have made my purchase nearly £700 more expensive, and all from going to the manufacturer direct!

Mmm, That makes no sense, how do the UK suppliers get their VAT/Import tax back? I buy direct from DJI, never had issue on reclaiming tax.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla