Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Whoa! Headplay

Got mine yesterday here in the UK, I ordered in July.
Got a problem with the battery pack jack not fitting the headplays power connector snugly.
This means it powers up and down whenever moved... so unusable.

Ive let Rangevideo know about the problem and I think they are going to send me some new leads although yet to be confirmed. They do seem to be very helpful and responded quickly, which is a good sign.

The short time they did work and I got a look through the "googles" I realised that I don't think my eyesight is good enough to use them unfortunately.
I just cant focus on the screen, I need reading glasses and they don't quite fit in the unit. However I have yet to try the second lens so that might help.
Anyway I will have to wait for the new cables to try further. If not I will sell them.
If I do I will let you know in case someone wants them here in the UK.

Except from the cable problem they look well made and are good value for money I think.

Hey mark. .
here in the usa we have a dollar store that sells cheep eye glasses for about 2 bucks...
either find a place that sells cheep glasses or get a pair made that will fit under the headplays. ..
I wear a cheep pair when I use my headplays and have no issues. ..
just tons of fun!!!.
Got mine yesterday here in the UK, I ordered in July.
Got a problem with the battery pack jack not fitting the headplays power connector snugly.
This means it powers up and down whenever moved... so unusable.

Ive let Rangevideo know about the problem and I think they are going to send me some new leads although yet to be confirmed. They do seem to be very helpful and responded quickly, which is a good sign.

The short time they did work and I got a look through the "googles" I realised that I don't think my eyesight is good enough to use them unfortunately.
I just cant focus on the screen, I need reading glasses and they don't quite fit in the unit. However I have yet to try the second lens so that might help.
Anyway I will have to wait for the new cables to try further. If not I will sell them.
If I do I will let you know in case someone wants them here in the UK.

Except from the cable problem they look well made and are good value for money I think.

Just got mine. Awesome piece of kit! Sadly my eyes are too crap to focus on the screen even with a lens change and set at 4:3. My reading glasses make a bit of difference but the screen is still too close. I get a clear image when I hold the headset about a foot away from my eyes lol.

Not to worry, I wanted this more for a field monitor. I used a stick-on gopro mount attached to a tripod and it works great in our blinding sun. Well worth the money

Would someone be so kind to post a link to a hdmi cable that will plug into I1 remote. Thanks!

Anyone know where to get a type c mini hdmi to mini hdmi cable in the UK? I cant find one anywhere!

Ordered mine from GEtFPV on 11/3 and they shipped out today 11/6 wow can't wait
What 3s batteries are we using

I agree with you turbodronepilot, I just got back from Mexico and I had a blast. My flying was so much better. I could see everything. I wish I could post my video but the HP are amazing. I wish I had them in Jamaica... Thanks Range video.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD