Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Whoa! Headplay

I am sure this is old tech but with the I1 makes me think about it but I am sure it will be $$$.
Preorder is at $250. And yes it's trivial tech, just a basic LCD in a foam box with a video receiver.

720p @ 72° will look awfully pixelated. I need 4K to be happy at that FOV :)

Reactions: Outta Control
I got a chance to use these at the CFL FPV meet to fly my i1 and it was really, really awesome. I felt like I was in the quad. They were very comfortable and lighter than you would expect in my 15 minutes using them. I have a pair on pre-order because in my opinion, you just can't beat that price for the immersion you get. They will definitely help the camera op see the picture way better in bright summer sun vs. a tablet with a sunshade.

I know they look dorky as hell, but personally I don't care.

I got a chance to use these at the CFL FPV meet to fly my i1 and it was really, really awesome. I felt like I was in the quad. They were very comfortable and lighter than you would expect in my 15 minutes using them. I have a pair on pre-order because in my opinion, you just can't beat that price for the immersion you get. They will definitely help the camera op see the picture way better in bright summer sun vs. a tablet with a sunshade.

I know they look dorky as hell, but personally I don't care.
Would you possibly know how much time you get out of the battery that comes with the kit? and how long to recharge it? AND AND AND can you buy spare batteries?
Thanks!

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Would you possibly know how much time you get out of the battery that comes with the kit? and how long to recharge it? AND AND AND can you buy spare batteries?
Thanks!
So I don't know, but looking at the Headplay thread on FPVLAB forums, I saw a user post this

"The specs are 340mA draw and it comes with a 1100 mAh battery. So 2.5 hours to be safe?"
And Range Video support has said

"the battery plug will be 2.1mm barrel plug. Battery charger included in the kit."
That's about as much as I know. Thread on FPVLAB forums here

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions