Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Wind speed limits on i1

Reaction score
I am hoping someone with more experience can chime in here for me. What is the limit on wind speeds before maps will be adversely affected on a i1?

We are running a external camera and gps unit. I want to test it today but its gusty and i dont want poor results due to variables such as wind when im testing to start with?

Thanks
Mick

Sounds like you've got a custom configuration that has added a bit to the profile thus adding wind resistance.

Uncharted territory. Let us know how it works out. Thanks.

Sounds like you've got a custom configuration that has added a bit to the profile thus adding wind resistance.

Uncharted territory. Let us know how it works out. Thanks.

I only want to know roughly what kind of winds we can have a go in before it starts wandering off course too heavily to complete a decent map at 80% overlap .

Can they handle 15mph ok mapping? Ive flown and got good footage in 20 but not mapped.

Thanks
Mick

Try it Mick - our ops manual says we pull out at 10m/s - but not knowing what camera / lens combination your using I can't comment further.

What height, lens, camera mp, ground resolution, aircraft speed, time of day, all play a part as you know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide