Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!
Reaction score
Hi there, this is the second video in my personal project the Witness Series

All shot on an inspire 1 w/ Zenmuse x3
D-Log @ 1440p 24fps.

I'm hoping to shoot and post one of these a week showcasing various places that many people may not have the opportunity to travel to, giving them a taste of beautiful BC. And maybe in the future other places'

Anyway: enjoy! Like, Comment, Share, Subscribe!

Witness - Lighthouse Park

Please let me know what you think in the comments of the video or on this thread post!

Reactions: gruvpix
I think it is great you are out there doing it. I am not so sure that the music fits the scenes, and if you added more different scenes I think overall it would be better. To many of the same scenes over and over. I am no expert, just sharing my thought. Keep it up!

Reactions: Briggs
Beautiful area! I love the video a week idea; it will be a fun project! I think some of the cuts feel less purposeful, just my opinion. Specifically, there are some cuts where you cut to the same scene but the drone may have moved slightly. I am not sure if that is because there as an oops moment you were cutting out (I have those too often!) or if you were doing it to make the clip fit your given music slot? My thoughts are if it is to make it flit the slot to forego those cuts and speed your segment up to fit the slot (I guess it would depend on how much got cut off). Although syncing it to the music was cool at the beginning. Awesome!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo