Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

won't launch from a motorcycle so I'm selling. .

Hey guys ..
I'm really frustrated. .
I thought my inspire would launch from my moving motorcycle. .
what the heck dji??
I want my money back!!
Turbo. .
Were you doing a wheelie at the time?
The Inspire will not launch from a motorcycle with one wheel on the ground as the 'mono cycle failsafe' kicks in and prevents launch.

Last edited:
Were you doing a wheelie at the time?
The Inspire will not launch from a motorcycle with one wheel on the round as the 'mono cycle failsafe' kicks in and prevents launch.
I was trying to,but the anti flip over button was on the fritz. .
you would think that when you pay 3000 bucks on a product it would work??
I'm suing dji for not living up to my un real expectations. .
All I want is to be able to use my inspire anywhere and anytime I feel the need to show off..
Did I mention I won't launch of my snowmobile either! !
I'm so pissed I could , well, piss myself. .
boy wait till I get off of hold with dji!! I'm going call back and wait on hold some more I'm so mad... see how they like that...
I think ill sell my motorcycle too and buy a harley..
man can't dji just get it wrong some more so I can hate..
there's not nearly enough to complain about these days..
what's the world coming to??
Turbo. .

Last edited:
I heard DJI is working on it it will b some super magnets stick right to your metal helmet you will have to buy. I am not having much luck launching from my ridding lawn mower ran two over. You really wld have thought this DJI company wld have thought this through

Reactions: turbodronepilot
I bought mine to film aerial footage of buildings collapsing during earthquakes. Don't tell me this goddamned thing won't take off if the ground beneath my feet is shaking like crazy. DJI man, they really need to start thinking smarter.

The other thing that REALLY got to me after I bought the Inspire is it just refuses to take off from under water like at the bottom of a swimming pool.
I wanted footage from beneath the waters surface to raising to over 36.000 feet and they go and put in a 500m limit as well :mad:

Ohh come on guys shakey ground no under water take offs what is this for then mabey someone can explain this to me. Here in Wisconsin pools are frozen solid so I have not been able to try it unbelievable what if I am scuba diving and I get the itch to fly my drone wait till people realize this DJI needs to fix this and quick!

e8a92a6cf3a9a29a7f46e9faf58c89f3.jpg

I have to say that I am severely disappointed that there is no active bird deterent system on these things! We're up there being all awesome and stuff...birds be hatin' and want to get all up in my business. Sure...if you get it right you can give them a hell of a hair cut...but is it too much to ask for a gyro stabilized turretted BB gun or something?

I tried it after the new firmware and had a drive away. I blame DJI. I was driving with my wheel locks and everything. Come on !!!!

Attachments

• ninja250crash.jpg
    ninja250crash.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Holy cow the inspire did that trying to launch off
I tried it after the new firmware and had a drive away. I blame DJI. I was driving with my wheel locks and everything. Come on !!!!
That's what we in the motorcycle world call a yard sale...
I bet he lost it when the inspire lifted off and the bike lost gps lock and went to atti..
guy just wasn't prepared. ..
hahaha haha
Turbo. ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth