Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB DJI Zenmuse X7 35mm DL Lens

Reaction score
I'm in the market for Zenmuse X7 lenses. The only lens I need now is the 35mm. I'm located in Louisiana and only interested in buying something in the US due to shipping times.

Contact me by direct message. Thanks!

Edit: I got three of the lenses and just need the 35mm now.

Last edited:
Teddy (I assume), I probably am interested in selling mine. Are you interested in the I2 as well? I have one with Cendence and OE controller, Crystalsky Ultra 7.25, travel case altered to fit with T motor folding props, 3 sets of gently used batteries, and lots more. Have the X7 with 17, 24 and 50 lenses. Never anything but extremely gentle landings.
I am out of town till next weekend, and don't have it with me, so I cannot send photos till next weekend.

Teddy (I assume), I probably am interested in selling mine. Are you interested in the I2 as well? I have one with Cendence and OE controller, Crystalsky Ultra 7.25, travel case altered to fit with T motor folding props, 3 sets of gently used batteries, and lots more. Have the X7 with 17, 24 and 50 lenses. Never anything but extremely gentle landings.
I am out of town till next weekend, and don't have it with me, so I cannot send photos till next weekend.

I sent you a private message.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips