Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB: Inspire 2 landing case

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Please let me know if anyone has a Drone Crate, GoProfessional, Pelican or similar landing case they they would part with. I am located in California.
Thanks
David

Which on do you have and how much are you looking for it? Also do you have some photos of it?

Hey guys,
Please let me know if anyone has a Drone Crate, GoProfessional, Pelican or similar landing case they they would part with. I am located in California.
Thanks
David
While it sounds like you may be looking to pick one up from someone used, we do stock them and would be happy to ship you a new one.

Here is a link to it on our site:
GoProfessional Case - Inspire 2 Landing Mode

Also, we do get a number of trade in items and might be getting a very low hour Inspire 2 in a GPC landing mode case. If so, we could sell you that case as well.

Thanks!

Michael

I would be interested in a used Case if you have one. I actually prefer a travel mode onebut either really will work.

Thanks

While it sounds like you may be looking to pick one up from someone used, we do stock them and would be happy to ship you a new one.

Here is a link to it on our site:
GoProfessional Case - Inspire 2 Landing Mode

Also, we do get a number of trade in items and might be getting a very low hour Inspire 2 in a GPC landing mode case. If so, we could sell you that case as well.

Thanks!

Michael

Hi Guys,
Sorry for the slow reply. We are in Sonoma County and have been dealing with the fire devastation.

I was able to locate a landing case am no longer in need. Thank you for the replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhwaco