Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB Inspire2 with X7 camera

Reaction score
Looking to buy Inspire 2 with every thing to include X7 camera and lens. Also thinking about a M210RTK. Either one will work, kinda leaning towards the m210.

That's totally different to an Air Worthiness Certificate which is a legal document.
A certified dji repair facility can inspect a drone for it's overall condition and air worthiness. They can report on the drone in their invoice, example: "This UAVs serial #123456 has been inspected and found to be in good working condition and safe to fly by a qualified operator under normal conditions". I have a check made of all my drones every 6 months or when I sell one. It gives me reassurance that I have not missed something and piece of mind to the buyer. I'm not talking about a Cessna 210 going in for an annual or a high time item. And I believe the pilots on this forum to be intelligent enough to know the difference.

Reactions: gregg Kielma
A certified dji repair facility can inspect a drone for it's overall condition and air worthiness. They can report on the drone in their invoice, example: "This UAVs serial #123456 has been inspected and found to be in good working condition and safe to fly by a qualified operator under normal conditions". I have a check made of all my drones every 6 months or when I sell one. It gives me reassurance that I have not missed something and piece of mind to the buyer. I'm not talking about a Cessna 210 going in for an annual or a high time item. And I believe the pilots on this forum to be intelligent enough to know the difference.
Certain UAV's DO require an air worthiness certificate which has to be made by an accredited body and lodged with that countries aviation authority.
You did not differentiate between a bit of paper and a bone fide Air Worth Cert until a later post- Hence the confusion.
DJI are not authorised to issue air worthiness certificates.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen