Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB: Looking for right and left struts (Arm Brace) for V1

Reaction score
Please let me know what you have and how much shipped to NY 10916.

Used is fine so long as the locking screw inserts are not separated from the plastic. This is why I need to replace mine.

P.S. I am just looking for the strut, no wiring or anything else. Please see pics
dji-inspire-1-arm-strut-left-plaid.jpg dji-inspire-1-arm-strut-right-plaid.jpg dji-inspire-1-arm-strut-right-plaid.jpg dji-inspire-1-arm-strut-left-plaid.jpg

Are you actually looking for V1? Your Pics are of a V2 Arm.. If a V1, then I might have the Left side (as per DJI) actually the Passenger side available.

Last edited:
I love how DJI has made everything confusing with this machine. Yes the left side, AKA (for normal folks) the passenger side. I also too these photos from the site that showed them as being v1. The carbon pattern (I have on my V1) is the same as pictured thats why I never questioned it. But yes, I do have a V1. Please let me know how much you are looking for yours, and if the pattern is the same as above or not. Thanks!

I'll sell it for $45 shipped, as long as I'm shipping in the lower 48 States. Aren't you the guy who bought the 658C Controller from me, from RC Groups??

CIMG2490.JPG

Last edited:
I'll sell it for $45 shipped, as long as I'm shipping in the lower 48 States. Aren't you the guy who bought the 658C Controller from me, from RC Groups??

View attachment 18581
Thats me! Thank you for the remote. Works great and I left good feedback. If I can locate the other side ill grab this one from you as well. Thanks again!

I have both sides
But I don’t want to kill his sale
If u buy his I’ll only sell the other one u need

No stepping on toes here

Thanks

I have both sides
But I don’t want to kill his sale
If u buy his I’ll only sell the other one u need

No stepping on toes here

Thanks
are you parting out a bird? posting your own thread may work out better in your favor. include pics of what you have and prices. sorry just noticed a lot of your posts on others threads trying to sell stuff

No
I got an Inspire 1 that is perfect
2 RCs
2 T48 batteries
1 has the 2 wires coming out of it

He gave me a lot of parts and 2 large DJI cases

So I’m trying to help other peeps that need parts

That’s all

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members