Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

WTB T-Motor folding props

Sent they a pm yesterday, haven’t heard back yet.
I have a set on one already, but need a set for the backup aircraft.

Reactions: Phil DeVore
Could be. The pm I sent to them was not answered. Ordered direct from Tmotor and arrived on Friday.

Could be. The pm I sent to them was not answered. Ordered direct from Tmotor and arrived on Friday.
Outstanding, that was quick. Kinda what I've noticed on some small item Chinese ordereds too... fast delivery considering. What was your total time... order to door? Glad ya got'em!

Ordered Saturday 11/20, arrived the following Friday. Just under a week courtesy of DHL. Much faster than I thought.

I’ve seen these also, but wasn’t convinced they are as well made as the Tmotor brand. I’ve always been impressed with the Tmotor quality.

Caught these on sale over the weekend. Was over $60 off but now back to normal price.

XOAR DJI Inspire 2 Carbon Fiber Folding Propellers 1550 CW CCW (2 Pairs). 15 Inch 2 Blade Premium CF Foldable Props for Inspire 2
Sold by: RC Hobby Solutions

$146.30
Condition: New
I've used and have Xoar Folding, 2 types of Xoar Fixed, and TMotor.
Both are very nice quality, Xoar are more traditional Carbon look, TMotor has the high gloss coated appearance. I have a set of very cool looking Xoar Wood props, mainly just curious to when ordered.

I started with Xoar on Inspire 1 and used on Inspire 2, later tried the TMotor's to see what the Winglet behaved like. I've always considered the Xoar a high quality manufacture.

I thought both provide more agility and response due to stiffness of props.
I am currently back to stock OEM props, I had a cold day last Winter and with TMotor Props it behaved oddly... in a manor I've not seen. On take off, it would lift the Rear Legs and not the FT Leg & Camera to the point of cancelling take-off so camera (X5S) wasn't damaged. I tried a few times with same results. Reexamined Props & mounts, felt motor's resistance... all looked normal. Retired and had same results again... very odd and concerning.

Later removed the mounts and props, reinstalled the OEM twist mounts and it behaved correctly.
Flew the remaining Winter with OEM props and just never got around to remounting TMotor Props to experiment again. Previously, they flew wonderful in warmer weather... I was wondering if they had lift issues in cold damp Winter temps?

Reactions: DDJJR74
Like the Xoar booties... Cute! I didn't get those with my folding props!
Was that included or extra option?

I have big booties for the M600Pro props, they're nice to have.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu