Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X3 camera

Reaction score
A little new to the camera. My MavicPro seams to have a better camera vs me Inspire i just bought. Is it me or is the x3 subpar to the mavicpro camera? Thanks.

Is it the Mavic 2 pro? With 1” sensor. If not then NO. Same quality sensor but X3 has many more advantages due to it’s attachment style to the Inspire and the landing gear on the inspire. If video quality seems lower it could be the settings you are using. If you’re simply using Auto or default settings.:. The Mavic may seem better but using custom settings the stability of the Inspire with the smoothness and flexibility of the gimbal is easier to get professional quality. Plus you can upgrade to an X5 Raw and get even better shots. It all really lies in what you need and are willing to spend in time and $$$$. You already bought the inspire so learn how to tweak your settings. I bought the OSMO to practice my camera/photography skills and it helped a lot. You can sit the inspire some where outside and tweak till you get what your looking for without have to concentrate on flying at the same time. Good Luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen