Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X4S Roll problem when using Cendence Controller

Reaction score
I have had a problem with my X4S always out of level on every shot when using my Cendence controller (had to manually adjust the gimbal in DJI Go4 to level it). It has been a pain. Yesterday I packed the regular controller and paired it up once I got out in the field. Zero problems with roll. So that means the roll problem is completely with the Cendence controller. Is there a fix for this problem?

Thanks for any help.

I have had a problem with my X4S always out of level on every shot when using my Cendence controller (had to manually adjust the gimbal in DJI Go4 to level it). It has been a pain. Yesterday I packed the regular controller and paired it up once I got out in the field. Zero problems with roll. So that means the roll problem is completely with the Cendence controller. Is there a fix for this problem?

Thanks for any help.
This is very surprising. I can not see any correlation between the drifting horizon level and controller used. Are you sure that the Cendence is causing it? In any case cold IMU callibration does improve the horizon drift issue. Pretty much all Inspire2 suffer to various degree from horizon drift. x4s and x5s and x7, no matter what controller is used.

This is very surprising. I can not see any correlation between the drifting horizon level and controller used. Are you sure that the Cendence is causing it? In any case cold IMU callibration does improve the horizon drift issue. Pretty much all Inspire2 suffer to various degree from horizon drift. x4s and x5s and x7, no matter what controller is used.
I will take some time this weekend to do some test and fly first with Cendence and then with standard controller to take photos to double check the correlation between controllers. I just know that this has been a huge problem for me and when I used the regular controller it was non existent. I will report back.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44