Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X4S yaw question

Reaction score
I notice when I come to a hover for a shot, the camera very slowly yaws a certain direction without input of any of the sticks. It eventually settles in after it's untouched in hover for a minute or two. This would happen on my Phantom 3 as well. Anyone know if this is a setting that can be turned off or any other solutions?

I notice when I come to a hover for a shot, the camera very slowly yaws a certain direction without input of any of the sticks. It eventually settles in after it's untouched in hover for a minute or two. This would happen on my Phantom 3 as well. Anyone know if this is a setting that can be turned off or any other solutions?

Turn off "Enable Synchronized Gimbal Pan follow" in Gimbal Advanced Settings. ;)

You can try what Quadpilot suggests above but this will only affect the pre movement of the gimbal that occurs when a yaw input is detected to move the aircraft.
I believe you are talking about a very slight yaw drift around the Deadzone' central area when the aircraft is in a stationary hover.
Because DJI utilise a closed loop feedback between not only the GCU but also the flight controller itself I'm afraid it's an inherent 'feature' that there will be a very small amount of drift, if only a degree or two.
Give Quadpilots suggestion a try as it may improve things slightly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
titanplumbing