Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5 Camera Settings

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just received an Inspire 1 Pro about a month ago. Over all I'm loving it! I am experienced with rc vehicles both air and ground. I think the i1 is a great platform fly plus it's really **** cool. I don't have too much experience with photography to be honest. I'm looking for guidance on how the camera should be set up for different types of shots as well as set ups for high and low light. Also looking to just understand what all the settings mean. I'm hoping some of you guys on here can point me in the right direction as to the right threads or articles on settings for the X5. Any help would be much appreciated.

The best thing to do is to read up on general photography first. The same rules apply.
Do you have a decent sills camera you can use on the ground? Play with that and learn about aperture, shutter-speed, ISO, depth of field, hyperfocal distance, and focal length. You can then apply what you have learned in the air. If you don't, get yourself a Micro 4/3 camera that you can use the same lens as your X5 on. This will teach you what the lens can do.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topproorityhealthcare