Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5 Vibration boards

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a source which may have the X5 vibration boards in stock? Other than the couple of over-priced ebay listing's I'm having a heck of a time trying to find one. There was what looked like a knockoff on Alibaba but I don't know if I trust ordering from there.

Or, is there any way to use the X3 board, or modify it to work?

It seems like there are still quite a few I1's out there, it's a pity some of these items are becoming so hard to come by. Thanks for any advice!

Reactions: Jim Weist
x5 board is shaped half the same half totally different .

I have one new in the box. Not sure if I'm going to use it. I think I'm going to sell my whole I1 package.

Reactions: Chiuki
x5 board is shaped half the same half totally different .

I have one new in the box. Not sure if I'm going to use it. I think I'm going to sell my whole I1 package.
If you’d sell separately let me know, I may grab it if I can’t find one elsewhere.

Does anyone know of a source which may have the X5 vibration boards in stock? Other than the couple of over-priced ebay listing's I'm having a heck of a time trying to find one. There was what looked like a knockoff on Alibaba but I don't know if I trust ordering from there.

Or, is there any way to use the X3 board, or modify it to work?

It seems like there are still quite a few I1's out there, it's a pity some of these items are becoming so hard to come by. Thanks for any advice!

Worth mentioning, you will have to cut your case to accommodate the larger mounting hardware.

D

Reactions: InspireEagle
I'm also searching for an X5 vibration board with both braces and the camera mount if anyone has one to sell.

Attachments

• x5 vibration plate.jpg
    x5 vibration plate.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool