Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5R Artefacts!

Reaction score
What are you viewing your DNG's with? Can you upload the actual DNG? Cant try reproducing the issue using a JPG file.
I suspect it's likely an issue with either RAW settings or RAW reader. Do these artifacts show up in other viewers too?

Just checked it out with CameraRAW and Davinci Resolve and I can confirm I see the pink vertical lines across the frame. There is definitely an issue with the camera, I've never had anything like it with mine, even at extreme ISO settings the sensor noise is way different from what I'm seeing here. Either try and replace the camera or work with DJI on this, hope it wont take forever to get this sorted out.

Hey

Thanks so much for checking the image out. Hopefully we can get a replacement camera ASAP.

B

x5r_sensor.jpg

That looks like a dodgy sensor to me, it looks like the shards of light is throwing it off, would be worth other users trying it out.

I did have to push the image a lot to see it, but that's the whole point of using RAW.

Last edited:
The camera has gone back to DJI now, great timing as I have a week of drone work next week. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry