Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5r for sale w/ 512gb ssd/ reader & dji 15mm lens $2000 usd

Reaction score
Only used a handful of times. Feeling things out.

$2000.00 usd

I may be willing to include the vibration plate for the inspire if needed. Not very open to other offers other than 6 to 8 rotor frames and epuipment or FLIR cameras (Vue pro or boson, no zenmuse xt).

Thanks!

Last edited:
Only used a handful of times. Feeling things out.

$2500.00

I may be willing to include the vibration plate for the inspire if needed. Not very open to other offers other than 6 to 8 rotor frames and epuipment or FLIR cameras.

Thanks!
USD$ or some other?
Location?

Moved to Classifieds

Not super familiar with this system. Does this camera include gimbal. (ie, out the box can I install what you are selling on the bottom of a Inspire 1 V2.0?)

Correct, it is plug and play on the Inspire 1. You may need an x5 vibration plate and gear risers if you didn’t get your Inspire with the x5 camera or X5r. (Not sure if the x5 vibration plate came standard on the v2). I do have an extra plate, but I hate to take it off my back up bird. They are about 100 bucks for the vibration plate and 10 for the landing gear risers brand new. If It makes things more appealing than I will include the vibration plate for an extra $50.

I’m surprised I’m not getting more bites. All this brand new is around 3200 I believe. Unfortunately I can’t let it go any cheaper.

Reactions: Stanchion

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adidasCampusShoes