Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5S failed to record to SSD

Reaction score
The strangest thing just happened and maybe it was user error. Luckily this was a test flight but still a little worried it happened. I formatted both the SSD and SD card, changed my settings from 30p (which I was using on a job) back to 24p. Started flying and captured 5 different shots.

I went to download the footage off my SSD card and only 1 folder was created but no clips in there. Here's where it gets strange: The footage is on the SD card....Thinking I may have changed a setting which turned SSD recording off I installed the SSD back into the drone and turned the camera back on. SSD recording is on, I went to record and couple practice clips, took the SSD out and it's recording again.

Anyone else have anything like this happening before? The job before I shot everything on the SSD with Cinema DNG so that was always on, the only thing I changed was the fps. I didn't notice to look at my screen to see if the SSD was flashing so I can't say it was actually trying to record or not. But all my settings were to record to SSD and it didn't.

Thoughts???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALWAnna671