Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5S gimble high pitch noise?

I disagree with this being normal. Mine did that from day one. I've always used Movi gimbals which are completely silent, so was suspicious. I could also see the image on my iPad shaking every so slightly, which is also wrong, but attributed it to video lag etc as I never saw it in the recorded image. But it got worse over time until I was getting jello, especially with the 45mm lens. I sent it back to DJI who is said they were sending a replacement (which I have yet to see). the worst of it was that I had to buy a replacement camera as we were headed out of town on a shoot.

I know it's a pain to be without, but I'd send it in. IMHO

I have sent in my X5S to DJI since there are jello effects on my footage. Will see how's the replacement unit

Mine was fixed by a fw update... the one that claimed to quiet the gimbal. It's not the most recent. I have not updated to that one yet.

Mine was fixed by a fw update... the one that claimed to quiet the gimbal. It's not the most recent. I have not updated to that one yet.

i have all my AC/gimble/RC firmware in latest but still doesn't help

That's great. I'd sent ours back a few weeks ago. DJI said they were replacing it. I'm only assuming that if a FW update would have done the trick they would have just done that and sent it back. But when first you assume.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reubenmarie