Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X5S points a little left after it initializes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I just received my new X5S for my I2. When it finishes the initialization the camera will point a little left. I can correct it with the software but every time I turn the I2 off and back on I have to go through the process again. Please advice. Thanks

I just received my new X5S for my I2. When it finishes the initialization the camera will point a little left. I can correct it with the software but every time I turn the I2 off and back on I have to go through the process again. Please advice. Thanks
Not sure what you mean by saying that you can correct it with the software but there is a gimbal adjustment for Yaw axis under the gimbal adjustment tab. You will need to tap the arrow in correct dirrection many times (my gimbal needs 55 taps!!) to rotate the camera and make it face straight forward. But once you do this it stays like this with each power up until you perform a new gimbal calibration.

Last edited:

Already threads on this.....

Reactions: Phillip DeVore
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fivafi