Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X7 aperture problem

Reaction score
There is a problem when changing the lens. Aperture control sometimes disappears when changing lenses.
Helps to remove and set the lens.
How to solve this problem?

Which lens do you refer to? Considering the Laowa 9 mm lens there is no way to adjust aperture by software/Go4-app.

If I have this problem with the 16, 24, 35 or 50 mm objective,

1. shutdown and restart of the drone mostly helps.
  2. I am also used to release the gimbal and mount it once more.
  3. Another option is to release the objective and tighten it a couple of times again.

If all that does not help I would contact DJI support.

No true solution. Has happened since day one with the X7 and DL lenses. The above steps are all you can do when it occurs.

Reactions: Anton Hutter
Which lens do you refer to? Considering the Laowa 9 mm lens there is no way to adjust aperture by software/Go4-app.

If I have this problem with the 16, 24, 35 or 50 mm objective,

1. shutdown and restart of the drone mostly helps.
  2. I am also used to release the gimbal and mount it once more.
  3. Another option is to release the objective and tighten it a couple of times again.

If all that does not help I would contact DJI support.
No, this is not a barking lens. These are DJI lenses. I can't single out a specific one, but for example, when you fly at 16mm and after changing to another (35mm or 50mm) it happens ... Well, if someone else has it, then it's not my marriage ... It's just a DJI product))

Just twist it back a half hair to the left after locking it on - you'll hear it click. give it 30 seconds in the app and the lens will return to normal function. This is caused by manufacturing defect in all X7 mounts.

Reactions: sdunwell
No true solution. Has happened since day one with the X7 and DL lenses. The above steps are all you can do when it occurs.
The solution to this is to each and every time you connect the lens by turning it clockwise until it stops, turn back counterclockwise. Sometimes you will hear a very faint click sound. If you do this every time, you will never experience a loss of aperture control.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fastprintstar