Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X7 Camera W/ Lenses NEEDED ASAP - WTB

Reaction score
Website
www.skyluxmedia.com
Greetings! I'm in desperate need to purchase an X7 Camera with the 4 Lens Package. I realize that DJI is not shipping these yet, however I know there are a few pre-release models out there.

We're shooting aerials for a feature film in 3 weeks and the DP would like to use the X7 if I can get my hands on one. Ideally I would like to purchase the X7 WITH Care Refresh warranty attached. Please email me at [email protected]. THANKS ALL!

A HUGE THANKS to Travis at Advexure! Within an hour of searching for an X7, they got me a brand new one with a warranty and all 4 Lenses. I cannot speak highly enough about their service and support. Guaranteed I'll be making all my purchases with them in the future. Our film shoot wouldn't have been a success without their help. Thanks Advexure!

A HUGE THANKS to Travis at Advexure! Within an hour of searching for an X7, they got me a brand new one with a warranty and all 4 Lenses. I cannot speak highly enough about their service and support. Guaranteed I'll be making all my purchases with them in the future. Our film shoot wouldn't have been a success without their help. Thanks Advexure!

Very glad to hear we were able to help you out @Jaredpalick, and thank for your kind words. I'm sure you will enjoy the X7 and best of luck on your upcoming shoot.

Safe flying! :cool:
– The Advexure Team

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stijn_vandenbussche@hotma