Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

X7 Vertical lines on footage

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have an X7 that has vertical lines on the feed. The lines are on the feed and actual sd card footage. I have tested a X5s on the craft and there is no lines.
I have tried the following:

Downgrade and upgrade firmware.
Reset all camera settings and change all settings with no difference including video and stills.
Switch SSD on and off.
It is not a lens issue as the lines are there without a lens too.

I just want to check if I have missed any fixes or things to try before I speak to a repair center. IMG_6615.JPG

I have heard this can be due to a fault in coaxial cabling. It may come and go but will likely need to be returned to DJI for repairs or replacement

I have heard this can be due to a fault in coaxial cabling. It may come and go but will likely need to be returned to DJI for repairs or replacement
Thanks for the reply, inside the actual X7 gimbal ?

I was going to say vibration dampner board needs to be replaced but it’s odd it did not show up in x5s. However that could also be do to the contact between the damper and camera. Clean the contact and or change the board.

Reactions: StevenKing70
I can confirm, the change of coaxial cabling inside the drone (not X7), will fix the problem. I returned my drone to DJI for repair

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool